BuildingConnected tracks the actions taken by you and the invited bidders on a specific project. This provides visibility into when key actions were taken and you can download it for your records.
To see a subcontractor's activity on a project
Click on the bidder’s company name from the appropriate bid package. Use the “Jump to” feature to quickly find companies that have been invited to bid.
To the right of the company’s name will be an overview of the status, proposals, and qualification information. Click to open the "History" section.
The “History” tab tracks various activities and shows when it was performed, including:
- Who was invited and who invited them
- Invitee or vendor first viewed the invite (in BuildingConnected)
- Invitee or project team member changed the bidding status
- Invitee invited their coworker or a vendor
- Invitee removed themselves
- Project team member removed an invitee
- Invitee or vendor downloaded files and what they downloaded
- Submission or revision is made
- Project team member changed the award status
- For NDA projects, an invitee or vendor signed the NDA
- If the subcontractor has Bid Board Pro and has certain office settings in place, there may be actions that are automatically performed, such as invitees being automatically removed or automatically added.
Click “Download History" to receive a PDF of this activity for your records.
You can also download the history for all the subcontractors in your project at one time from the "Reports" tab. Learn more here.