As a subcontractor with Bid Board Pro, suggested opportunity groups make organizing your Bid Board easy. This feature suggests groups for competitively bid opportunities that have matching project due dates and locations with different general contractors.
Suggested groups will show up in two locations:
- Click on an opportunity and in the side panel that pops up on the right-hand side of your Bid Board, see "Suggested group".
- Double click into an opportunity and in the “Overview” tab, see “Suggested group”.
To create the suggested group, click “Group together.”
Search for additional opportunities to add to the group or click "Next".
Review and update any details for your new group. Click "Create group".
- You can change the group’s name, the status, assignee, and due date.
- Note: A group's status can be different than the status of the individual bids inside of it.
- The group assignee is the assignee for all bids in the group.
- To edit information such as location, trade, number, project size, and market sector, click "Show more project fields."
Click "View group" to see your new group. The opportunity group will be immediately visible on your Bid Board, and will be listed under the status you selected.