Once you've created a new bid package, you are ready to start inviting bidders. In your bid package, click on the "Add Bidders" button to invite bidders in several ways:
- Search for bidders
- Import bidders from a different project or template
- Add Bidders by email
To invite bidders using search
Our "Search" tab includes our robust recommendation engine which provides you with subcontractors that meet your project's needs. Learn about how our recommendation engine works and how to use it here.
To import bidders from a different project or template
- Navigate to the "Import" tab.
- Select the bidders from a previous project or a template.
- Select the applicable bid package.
- Remove any companies who should not be included from the "Selected Bidders" list by clicking the "X".
- At the bottom of the "Selected Bidders" panel, you can also choose to bulk exclude those who were "Not Bidding" or "Undecided" in that bid package you select.
- Click "Add."
To invite a bidder via email
- Navigate to the "Email" tab.
- Type in the email address of the bidder you would like to add. You can also copy and paste a list of emails from Excel and each email address will be listed separately.
- Click "Invite Selected Bidders" to send the invitation to the bidder. They will be sent an email and the opportunity will be available on their Bid Board.