With BC Pro, you can create bidder list templates to easily import bidders into new projects. To add bidders to a template, you must first create bid packages in a bidder list template.
Next, within a bidder list template, click into a bid package.
Click "Add Bidders".
There are three ways you can add bidders to a bidder list template. This is the same process as adding bidders to a project:
Please note that adding bidders to bidder list templates will not send them an email notification. Bidders will only receive an email notification once a bidder list template is imported into a project and the project is then published.
For more information about bidder list templates, including instructions on how to import bidder list templates into projects, please visit the “Bidder Lists” section of our help center.
Our "Search" tab includes our robust recommendation engine which provides you with subcontractors that meet your project's needs. Learn about how our recommendation engine works and how to use it here.
1. Navigate to the "Import" tab.
2. Select the bidders from a previous project or a template.
3. Select the applicable bid package.
4. In the "Selected Bidders" section, remove any companies by clicking the "x".
5. At the bottom of the list, you can bulk exclude those who were "Not Bidding" or "Undecided".
6. Click "Add."
1. Navigate to the "Email" tab.
2. Type in the email address of the bidder you would like to add.
Tip: You can copy and paste a list of emails from Excel. Each email address will be added.
3. Click "Add Selected Bidders".
For removing bidders, see How to remove bidders from bidder list templates.